What's My Home Worth?
The home market is moving fast! Let me know if you would like a free consultation on your properties worth!
Whether you need to sell a home, land or commercial property, I am here to help make the process as smooth and stress free as possible.
Selling a home is Stressful!!
You have stuff to do. Life is full of people and family. While selling your home, you have to leave everyday with the house picked up and the beds made. If you have a spouse or children, that can be very time consuming. I try to take the stress out of it by giving you a marketing plan that puts your home in the top searches. My ultimate goal is to sell your home!! I do not get paid unless I do!! What better way to sell your home than with a Century 21 First Group sign in the yard!! Century 21 has been ranked #1 as the most recognized Real Estate Brand in the industry.
When you hire me, you get one of the top agents in North East Texas and the power of listing with Century 21 First Group, which has a combined 7 offices and over 70 agents, and has been ranked number 1 in North East Texas since 2009. Our clients rely on our service and expertise to facilitate the sale of their prized property, maximize the return on their investment, and do so in the fastest time frame possible. Well-targeted, high-profile marketing makes all the difference in helping you reach your goals and draw more buyer attention. Your association with and access to the CENTURY 21® System gives you a distinct advantage when it comes to property marketing, not only because of the power of our prominent name, but because we provide our members with all the information and tools necessary to optimally showcase their listings and achieve rewarding results.
Results have shown that staged homes sell faster and command higher prices than unstaged homes. Staging can entail anything from decluttering and depersonalizing to rearranging or bringing in furniture to make a home look most appealing to potential buyers.
The Golden Ruler is a measurement tool that provides reports on the number of consumer views and leads for your online property listings. The Golden Ruler reports on consumer views and leads resulting from the distribution of your CREST and 21Online.com enhanced listings to ultimately over 500 real estate industry and aggregator Web sites.
The Century 21 Seller Service Pledge:
1. Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible.
2. Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright, in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Endeavor to always understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Provide regular progress reports throughout the process, and discuss comments received about your property with you.
7. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
8. Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
9. Utilize a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and receive the value you deserve.
10. Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
11. Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
12. Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
13. Post your property on c21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month. 1 4. Promote your property to potential buyers.
15. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System’s vast online resources to expose your property to potential buyers around the world.
16. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System to help you obtain the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 6,900 offices worldwide.
17. Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand these implications prior to the acceptance or rejection of any offer.
18. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
19. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another CENTURY 21 Office in another location.
20. Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools &the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
21. Communication before during and after the sale. So you can sleep at night!